Paid Social Specialist
We’re looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our team based in Los Angeles, to develop and deliver innovative paid social marketing campaigns for some of our largest and most exciting clients, from Fitness, Fashion Entertainment to CBD. You will lead strategy & execution across some of our largest and exciting clients, working alongside MINTS social, creative and strategy teams to deliver exceptional results and develop you as a true paid social specialist.
There are no limits to your growth potential at MINT. Ready to learn more?
MINT is a rapidly growing Social-first Digital agency based in Hollywood with offices in Chicago.
We offer unlimited earnings (the better your campaigns perform, the more $$$ you earn!), health benefits, flexible working schedule including WFH Fridays and unlimited PTO, energetic, creative, collaborative team spirit, snacks, dogs and all that good stuff – most importantly, a culture that is structured to allow you to thrive and have fun in the process.
The Task at Hand:
- Strategize, execute, optimize and analyze paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.
- Work closely with MINTs Facebook Agency reps to stay ahead of platform enhancements to continuously deliver innovation and performance to our clients.
- Develop advertising strategies that map against client KPIs, providing a clear roadmap on how to achieve the clients business objectives
- Develop and execute on creative, placements and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently.
- Work with the client and MINT creative team to produce advertising creatives that convert against the desired goal.
- Provide weekly reporting that focuses on the WHY and SO WHAT, turning insights into action, leading to overall business positive results.
- Eat, Sleep, Breathe digital/social marketing, staying on top of industry trends and consumer trends, to stay at the forefront of what’s possible – and testing those boundaries.
- Be relentlessly focused on building strong client relationships, becoming a trusted partner and delivering results, with a deep understanding of your client’s goals (and ours) & effectively deliver against them.
- 1-2 Years experience managing paid social advertising campaigns. (Agency experience and eCom account management experience a plus!)
- Well versed in marketing & media principles/strategies across digital and social marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience planning and strategizing brands growth through paid social marketing and track record of delivering ROI.
Location: Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA