A Paid Search Specialist (Google AdWords) is responsible for the strategy, set-up, optimization and overall management of our brands Paid Search, Google Display and Shopping Campaigns.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles and have experience in achieving success through Paid Search management.
- Plan, develop, implement & optimize comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility, drive new user acquisition and RTG strategies via Google AdWords
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Manage between 3-5 paid media accounts on behalf of MINT Marketing clients, with aggregate monthly spends ranging between $5,000 – $250,000
- Utilize Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Stay informed with and execute Paid Search best practices, trends and platform updates
- Maximize performance through ongoing optimization of clients campaigns
- Provide weekly/monthly analysis on ongoing campaign performance and optimizations against each clients KPIs
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of related work in media planning, buying, and analysis with budgets exceeding $50k annually across Google AdWords
- A comprehensive understanding of Google AdWords ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics from an eCommerce view
- Analyzed and reported on digital media accounts and campaign trends in current or previous role
- Proven track record of retaining paid media accounts and success in growing and scaling Facebook campaign budgets in current/previous efforts
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role.
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management in a professional setting
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
Hollywood, Los Angeles